Thursday, April 14, 2011

No Eating of Blood and No Blood Transfusion - Unbiblical Christianity



THE ISSUE OF EATING OF BLOOD



Some Christians ( maybe most?) in Malaysia don’t eat blood food. The Jehovah Witnesses ( a cult pretending to be more Christian than Christians ) ban blood transfusion.  But pastors in Thailand and Cambodia happily tuck in animal entrails dipped in fresh warm blood. ......

First, the Noah Argument.  If the argument that "anything that is done before the Law of Moses must continue to be observed by New Testament Christians today" is to be valid, then the following must also be continued:

1)  Christians MUST be circumcised after the example of Abraham,
2)  If my elder brother dies without leaving any heir, I must now marry my widowed sister-in-law ( irrespective than I am already married ), and have sex with her in order to produce an heir for my dead brother.

So now, which church elder, pastor or reverend is prepared to declare to the congregation that every male must be circumcised? ......

And, will you also marry me to my widowed sister-in-law over the protestations of my wife, so that I can give an heir to my dead brother?  No?   Why?  READ MORE.....



                                                                                                            



No comments:

Post a Comment