Saturday, May 28, 2011

Backmasking - The Holy and The Satanic

MUSIC BACKMASKING: THE HOLY AND THE SATANIC


Just listen to these 2 clips first.  Try to identify the words.




For years since becoming a Christian, I had heard of how, when certain pop culture songs are reversed satanic words and calls for killing and murder can be heard.  I searched for them from way back 7 years ago, and listened to the few that I found.  I know what I heard was scary, yet I did not fully want to believe what I heard.  The reason was I did not know if the sounds I heard were really the same songs claimed to be reversed from.

The Holy

Well today, I discovered that the "Audacity" sound editor freeware has the "reverse music" feature.  So I tried it out with a few songs.  What I had on my hard disk are mostly Christian songs. So I reversed songs like "Amazing Grace" and  "Shout To the Lord".  Well, there were no recognizable sounds after being reversed.  And then I tried it on "Arise" and I was amazed!  Amazed!   That was what you heard above.  The lyric that you heard in the first part was "be enthroned, on my praise".  I am sure you also heard the reversed part as "hear my Lord, Lord to me".

The Satanic

Here is a clip of the song "Stairway to Heaven".  I have had it for some time by now and only tested it for myself today.  When the reversed song was re-reversed into its original direction, it is indeed the same song.

>


Played backwards: 'Oh here's to my sweet Satan. The one whose little path would make me sad, whose power is satan. He'll give those with him 666, there was a little toolshed where he made us suffer, sad Satan.'

Forward lyrics: 'If there's a bustle in your hedgerow, don't be alarmed now, it's just a spring clean for the May queen. Yes there are two paths you can go by, but in the long run there's still time to change the road you're on.'

In the past, I was not able to test them out for myself.  I sort-of 3/4 believed and a 1/4 of me don't. Today, I know for sure.

You better believe it.  Satan has long been at work in the pop music business.  Why else do you think there is so much drugs, suicide, sex and murder within the industry?

More of these later.

Jesus says:
John 8:32 "And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free"

2 comments:

  1. With the Christian song I heard "be my thought Worthy me" The Zepplin song I've heard before. Brother I know what you are trying to do and I think its commendable but lets stick to Scripture and not sensationalism. You forget the power fo suggestion in these things. When the song is just played peple tend to hear jibberish but when subtitles are added the listener would say thats exactly what it says. If you dont believe me go to YouTube and type in Benny Lava. Its a song from a Tamil movie but with subtitles. First listen to it without looking at the subtitles and then listen again while looking. The world sees us as nut jobs because we claim things that sometimes are not true.

    Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. I suppose you are right. That's good advice. You will also notice that I did not put the supposed words of the reversed play right up in front. That's to give discerning readers like you a chance to really confirm what you hear without my undue influence.

    As for others seeing us as nut jobs, do you blame them when Christians shout end times everyday for 200 years and nothing happens? How about the "testimonies" we love to share prematurely? But on the other hand, they also see us as nut jobs over the real miracles some of us experienced, when we tell them there is only one God, or there is God. The world or the majority is not always right either,Y2K confirms that.

    So, you have good advice. But at the same time, do not throw baby out with the dirty water, either.

    ReplyDelete